Thursday, August 9, 2012

Tool #8: Taking A Look At The Tools


  1. The two main things that I learned from the tutorials were the setting up of the itunes account and the syncing of the itouches to my teacher laptop. As I was watching the tutorial, my 12 year old daughter heard what they were saying and told me that she already knows how to do all of this, so she gave me her own tutorial on how to set up itunes. It was a lot easier than I had thought. I was also not aware that all of the itouches in my classroom would be synced to my laptop, although now it makes perfect sense, since I would only have to download something once to my laptop, then sync it to the rest of the itouches.
  2. I plan on getting each student device named before school begins, then have each student practice logging in to each device within the first few weeks of school in order to knock out any bugs that may occur and to have them well versed in the login procedures.

No comments:

Post a Comment